PRIMERS AND SEALERS
USG Durock™ ESB™ Primer
• Epoxy primer for use over concrete substrates
• Specifically designed to receive broadcast aggregate
USG Durock™ EW2™ Primer
• High bond, fast-track epoxy primer
• Ideal primer for bonding with USG Durock™ and USG Levelrock® underlayments
USG Durock™ Fusion™ Primer
• 3-component, 36% solids, waterborne-epoxy
• For surface consolidation of compromised gypsum underlayments
USG Durock™ Primer-Sealer
• For use on concrete, wood & gypsum
USG Levelrock® Acrylic Concrete Primer
• Enhances bond between substrate & underlayment
USG Levelrock® All Purpose Sealer
• Seals USG Durock™ & USG Levelrock underlayments
• Enhances bond between floor-covering adhesive and underlayment
USG Levelrock® CSD™ Primer
• Blue tint ensures uniform application
USG Levelrock® Wood Primer Series
• Ready mixed, concentrate & powdered
• Enhances bond between subfloor & underlayment
Low Prep Underlayments
Prime and pour. In just two steps, USG Durock™ Low-Prep Underlayments provide Strength Beneath the Surface™ featuring compressive strengths that exceed those of conventional concrete.
Fiber-Reinforced (FR) Underlayments
How do you improve USG underlayments? By reinforcing them. USG Fiber Reinforced (FR) engineered cementitious underlayments are cost-effective reinforcement solutions that provide a smooth surface with improved impact resistance, enhanced crack reduction and further propagation reduction, and improved load distribution.
When time is of the essence, consider USG Fast Track products for quick return to service.
Properly poured and dried underlayments that can be used as a wear surface with an appropriate coating.
High Recycled Content
USG Levelrock Green floor underlayments are made with recaptured gypsum via a process that greatly reduces emissions of sulfur dioxide which helps reduce harmful acid rain. This use of recaptured gypsum also eliminates the need to dispose of the material in landfills as a solid waste. USG Durock™ EcoCap™ Self-Leveling Underlayment contains 75% recycled content in the cementitious binder and USG Durock™ EXG™ Concrete Repair Patch contains 65% recycled content in the cementitious binder.
UL Classified in 135+ assemblies. All USG 1- and 2-hour rated floor assemblies are designed to meet the International Building Code (IBC) and feature USG Levelrock® and USG Durock™ gypsum-based underlayments and floor patches.
USG product achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a “Low Emitting” material per California Department of Public Health CDPH/EHLB/Standard Method (CA Section 01350) for school classroom, single-family residence and private office modeling scenarios, and meets USGBC’s LEED® v4 emission requirements.
For large scale projects, adding approved sand onsite to USG Durock™ Pro Series Self-Leveling Products creates less waste and yields significant material savings. In addition, only minimal surface preparation is required for most products.