USG Durock™ Brand CST™ Moisture Vapor Reducer
MOISTURE VAPOR REDUCER
Penetrating concrete moisture barrier utilizing reactive chemistry
USG Durock™ CST™ Moisture Vapor Reducer is a single component moisture mitigation system that reacts with concrete to create a permanent moisture barrier 2-4 mm below the surface.
Features and Benefits
USG Durock™ CST™ Moisture Vapor Reducer contains moisture-responsive particles that swell and contract to help regulate moisture vapor transmission rates at the surface of concrete.
- Effective at managing MVER up to 10 lbs. (ASTM F1869) and RH up to 99% (ASTM F2170)
- Silicate-free penetrating concrete moisture barrier
- Moisture-responsive particles help create a permanent membrane 2-4 mm below the surface
- Maintains a consistent pH at the surface level
- Maintains surface profile for optimal bond of patching and leveling compounds and coatings
- Dries in as little as 1 hour
- Can be applied 24 hours after concrete is poured