USG DUROCK™ ECOCAP™ HT SELF-LEVELING UNDERLAYMENT
Innovative interior & exterior polymer-modified cementitious poured topping.
Ideal for interior and exterior applications over concrete with 100% RH and up to 14 pH.
Features and Benefits
USG Durock™ Brand EcoCap™ HT Self-Leveling Topping is a self-drying, high-performance, ecofriendly cementitious product for use over concrete and wood substrates. Mechanical preparation of the substrate is not required for most applications. USG Durock™ EcoCap HT Self-Leveling Topping:
- Has a high tolerance to freeze/thaw cycles, de-icing salts and moisture exposure
- Has no limitations for concrete moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) and can be used over saturated concrete substrates having RH up to 100% and 14 pH in both interior and exterior applications
- Is self-drying and rapid-setting—open to light foot traffic in approximately 2 hours
- Is highly durable and eco-friendly
- Is an ideal solution for use under high relative humidity (RH) tolerant floor covering and adhesive systems
- Allows installation of ceramic tile and natural stone in four hours; other floor coverings in 16 hours
- Can be applied featheredge to 2 in. (51 mm) neat; extendable to 5 in. (127 mm) with aggregate
- Is environmentally sustainable – high recycled content, low embodied energy, low carbon footprint
- Is easy to pour and strong—up to 5,500 psi (37.9 MPa)
- May assist in obtaining LEED® credits