USG DUROCK™ PROFLOW™ SELF-LEVELING UNDERLAYMENT
A self-leveling gypsum concrete with an impressive compressive strength range of 6000 - 8000 psi.
USG Durock™ Brand Proflow™ Self-Leveling Underlayment applies over concrete slabs, pre-stressed concrete and concrete planks in commercial, institutional and rehab construction.
Features and Benefits
USG Durock™ Brand Proflow™ Self-Leveling Underlayment may also be used as a finished floor surface with an approved coating and:
- Is ideal for high-traffic applications
- Accepts a variety of floor coverings
- Applies at thickness of featheredge to 1 in.
- Is engineered and manufactured by USG
- USG Rehab for Damaged Gypsum Underlayments Guidelines – CB822
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Finished Flooring Preparation & Installation Guidelines – IG1457
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Drying Conditions Guidelines – IG5027
- USG Gypsum Misconceptions White Paper – IG1847