USG DUROCK™ SURFACE™ SELF-LEVELING UNDERLAYMENT
Premium engineered cementitious underlayments
USG Durock™ Brand Surface™ Self-Leveling Underlayments are designed for interior use in commercial, institutional and rehab construction.
Features and Benefits
USG Durock™ Brand Surface™ Self-Leveling Underlayments provide a smooth, hard underlayment surface over concrete slabs, pre-stressed concrete and concrete planks at thicknesses up to 3 in. (76 mm). Suitable for a variety of floor coverings, USG Durock™ Surface engineered cementitious underlayments exceed commercial vinyl floor-covering requirements as a high-performance underlayment with compressive strengths ranging from 4,500 to 5,500 psi (31.0 to 37.9 MPa).
- Innovative, self-sealing technology
- Fast application, fast-setting allows for return of light trade traffic within hours
- High compressive strength—stands up to commercial and institutional use
- Ideal for renovating concrete subfloors—can be applied at various thicknesses
- Can be applied to concrete surfaces without requiring mechanical profiling