USG LEVELROCK® 3500 SERIES FLOOR UNDERLAYMENT
Superior performance for higher-traffic areas in both wood-frame and light-commercial construction.
USG Levelrock® Brand 3500 Series Floor Underlayments have compressive strengths from 3500 to 4500 psi. For a premium fiber-reinforced underlayment, try USG Levelrock 3500 FR and 3500 Green FR Floor Underlayment.
Features and Benefits
With compressive strengths from 3500 to 4500 psi, USG Levelrock® Brand 3500, USG Levelrock® Brand 3500 Green and USG Levelrock® Brand 3500 Pre-Sanded Floor Underlayments contribute exceptional sound resistance and may be used with a USG Levelrock® Brand sound mat or sound board for improved STC and IIC ratings. These underlayments:
- Install over wood and concrete subfloors
- Meet vinyl industry commercial specifications
- Apply at just ¾-in. to 3-in. thicknesses
- Are engineered and manufactured by USG.
- USG Performance Flooring 2-Year Warranty – IG1727
- USG Rehab for Damaged Gypsum Underlayments Guidelines – CB822
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Finished Flooring Preparation & Installation Guidelines – IG1457
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Fire & Sound Rating Guide – IG1685
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Drying Conditions Guidelines – IG5027
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Product List – IG1770
- USG Gypsum Misconceptions White Paper – IG1847
- Gordon Family YMCA Project Profile - CB794
- The Encore Project Profile – IG5209-B