USG LEVELROCK® COMMERCIAL RH SERIES FLOOR UNDERLAYMENTS
COMMERCIAL RH SERIES
Fast-applying cementitious underlayments formulated specifically for electrical and hot water radiant heat floor installations.
USG Levelrock® Brand Commercial RH Series Floor Underlayments and USG Levelrock® Brand Commercial RH Series Green Floor Underlayments are designed for use in interior commercial construction.
Features and Benefits
The non-shrinking nature of USG Levelrock® Brand Commercial RH Series Floor Underlayments locks hydronic tubes and electric cables in place, preventing noise and tube chafing, while the special formulation is designed to be used within the elevated operating temperature ranges associated with radiant heat floors. USG Levelrock® Brand Commercial RH Series Floor Underlayments:
- Accept virtually all types of floor coverings including resilient floors, ceramic tile, carpeting and wood
- Apply at thicknesses of ¾-in. to 3-in.
- Provide approximate compressive strength of 3500 to 4500 psi
- Can shorten it's setting time with the use of USG Levelrock® Brand RH Accelerator
- Are engineered and manufactured by USG.
- USG Rehab for Damaged Gypsum Underlayments Guidelines – CB822
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Finished Flooring Preparation & Installation Guidelines – IG1457
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Fire & Sound Rating Guide – IG1685
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Drying Conditions Guidelines – IG5027
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Product List – IG1770
- USG Gypsum Misconceptions White Paper – IG1847