USG Levelrock® CSD® Early Exposure™ Series Floor Underlayment
USG LEVELROCK® CSD®
SERIES FLOOR UNDERLAYMENT
Designed specifically for interior use in buildings with light-gauge steel frame construction and direct application to corrugated steel decks.
USG Levelrock® Brand CSD® Early Exposure™ Series Floor Underlayments may be applied at a much lower thickness than poured-in-place concrete, reducing dead load and allowing a greater number of floors for increased rentable/sellable square footage.
Features and Benefits
USG Levelrock® Brand CSD® Early Exposure™ Series Floor Underlayments can be poured up to 60 days before permanent windows and doors are installed. The self-sealing technology typically eliminates the need to seal the underlayment prior to floor-covering installation. USG Levelrock® Brand CSD® Early Exposure™ Series Floor Underlayment:
- Is up to 55% lighter than 3-in. of conventional concrete
- Has an average pour thickness of just 1-9/16-in. with standard 9/16-in. deck
- Allows for trade traffic the next day vs. 7-10 days for conventional poured concrete
- Provides compressive strength of 3500 to 5000
- Is engineered and manufactured by USG.
- USG Rehab for Damaged Gypsum Underlayments Guidelines – CB822
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Finished Flooring Preparation & Installation Guidelines – IG1457
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Fire & Sound Rating Guide – IG1685
- USG Levelrock® CSD® Early Exposure™ Design Guidelines – IG1741
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Drying Conditions Guidelines – IG5027
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Product List – IG1770
- USG Gypsum Misconceptions White Paper – IG1847
- Wilderness at the Smokies Project Profile – IG5209-A
- CLT Construction Multi-Family Residential Project Profile - CB895