USG LEVELROCK® RH SERIES FLOOR UNDERLAYMENTS
Fast-applying cementitious underlayments formulated specifically for electrical and hot water radiant heat floor installations.
USG Levelrock® Brand RH Series Floor Underlayments are ideal for use in residential and light-commercial construction.
Features and Benefits
The non-shrinking nature of USG Levelrock® Brand RH Series Floor Underlayments locks hydronic tubes and electric cables in place, preventing noise and tube chafing, while the special formulation is designed to be used within the elevated operating temperature ranges associated with radiant heat floors. USG Levelrock® Brand RH Series Floor Underlayments:
- Accept virtually all types of floor coverings including ceramic tile, carpeting and wood
- Apply at thickness of ¾-in. to 3-in.
- Provide compressive strengths of 2500 to 3500 psi
- Can shorten it's setting time with the use of USG Levelrock® Brand RH Accelerator
- Are engineered and manufactured by USG.
- USG Performance Flooring 2-Year Warranty – IG1727
- USG Rehab for Damaged Gypsum Underlayments Guidelines – CB822
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Finished Flooring Preparation & Installation Guidelines – IG1457
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Fire & Sound Rating Guide – IG1685
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Drying Conditions Guidelines – IG5027
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Product List – IG1770
- USG Gypsum Misconceptions White Paper – IG1847