USG LEVELROCK® SAM-CSD™ SOUND ATTENUATION MAT
SOUND ATTENUATION MAT
Premium sound mat for use over corrugated steel deck
USG Levelrock® Brand SAM-CSD™ Sound Attenuation Mat combines an engineered polymer resin with a durable tear-resistant backing that eliminates the need to pre-fill the flutes.
Features and Benefits
At just 3/8 in. (10 mm) thick, USG Levelrock® SAM-CSD™ sound attenuation mat can be easily installed directly over the corrugated steel deck while providing an economical method of improving the IIC and STC ratings. USG Levelrock SAM-CSD sound attenuation mat requires a minimum of 1-3/8 in. (35 mm) topping of USG Levelrock® CSD® Early Exposure™ FR Floor Underlayment.
- STC and IIC values help meet or exceed code requirements for sound attenuation
- Specially engineered fabric eliminates the need to pre-fill the flutes
- Robinson tested for system durability
- Installed by USG Levelrock authorized applicators
- USG Performance Flooring 2-Year Warranty – IG1727