USG LEVELROCK® SAM-N™ SERIES SOUND ATTENUATION MATS
SOUND ATTENUATION MATS
Slim sound attenuation mats increase IIC and STC values to meet or exceed IBC code requirements
USG Levelrock® Brand SAM-N™ Series Sound Attenuation Mats can be used over a variety of interior subfloors including plywood, OSB, pre-cast concrete, concrete and metal pan decking.
Features and Benefits
USG Levelrock® Brand SAM-N12™, SAM-N25™ and SAM-N40™ Sound Attenuation Mats provide an economical method of improving the IIC and STC ratings of a variety of subfloors. Thicknesses of 0.125 in. (3.2 mm) for USG Levelrock SAM-N12, 0.25 in. (6.35 mm) for USG Levelrock SAM-N25 and 0.40 in. (10.2 mm) for USG Levelrock SAM-N40 sound attenuation mat, allow for customization of the floor specification to address overall floor thickness limitations and building code sound requirements, making them ideal for multi-family wood frame construction.
- Sound tests were conducted in an NVLAP-accredited laboratory
- Made from a durable nylon polymer with a special moisture control backing
- Installed by USG Levelrock authorized applicators
- USG Performance Flooring 2-Year Warranty – IG1727
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Finished Flooring Preparation & Installation Guidelines – IG1457
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Fire & Sound Rating Guide – IG1685
- Fire & Sound in Multifamily Floors – Design Considerations – IG1995
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Drying Conditions Guidelines – IG5027
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Product List – IG1770