USG LEVELROCK® SRB™ SOUND REDUCTION BOARD
SOUND REDUCTION BOARD
Economical, high-performance sound reduction board that helps meet 50 IIC/50 STC.
USG Levelrock® Brand SRB™ Sound Reduction Board provides excellent sound control in all types of construction while lowering the cost, profile and weight of the underlayment sound system.
Features and Benefits
USG Levelrock® Brand SRB™ Sound Reduction Boards thin 3/8-in. profile, when topped with ¾-in. USG Levelrock® Brand Floor Underlayment, minimizes transition height changes between rooms. Choose from three wood frame sound- and fire-rated systems — each tested in a laboratory environment per ASTM E90 for Air-borne sound (STC) and ASTM E492 for Structure-borne sound (IIC) per Section 1207 of the International Building Code. USG Levelrock® Brand SRB™ Sound Reduction Board:
- Is water-resistant
- Requires only ¾-in. of USG Levelrock® Brand Floor Underlayment to achieve comparable sound performance to sound mat systems
- Contains nearly 50% recycled content, which may assist in obtaining LEED® credits
- Is engineered and manufactured by USG
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Finished Flooring Preparation & Installation Guidelines – IG1457
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Fire & Sound Rating Guide – IG1685
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Drying Conditions Guidelines – IG5027
- USG Levelrock® & USG Durock™ Gypsum Underlayments Product List – IG1770